A Comprehensive 2-Day Workshop
Sunday and Monday 7th and 8th of April 2019
(60-second video) WHY you need to know what GOES ON in the BEDROOMS of your CLIENTS.
Go from frustration and confusion and KNOW HOW to make SOCIAL MEDIA work for your agency:
- Become the property management expert and ‘go-to’ authority for your area and DOMINATE.
- Know how to effectively stand out, grab your prospective client’s attention, engage with them, start conversation and capture their business using social media.
- Enjoy a new and steady stream of warm, consistent leads that will grow your portfolio faster than before.
All of your prospective clients are already spending their time on social media- your business needs to be effective there too!
Who is this suited for?
- Real Estate Business Owners
- General/Office Managers
- Senior PMs
…and also anyone who’s involved with marketing at a real estate office.
Most of this teaching can be also applied to real estate sales, though it will be biased towards Property Management.
The trainers at this event use Social Media as their main lead generator and collectively have between them:
- Over 30,000 Facebook Page Likes and Followers
- Over 12,000 Instagram followers
- Over 14,200 LinkedIn Connections
Topics that will be covered: (scroll down the page for more detail)
- Facebook and Google Reviews– know the new social currency that delivers new business and renders competition obsolete.
- The Messenger Bot– how to automate your communication 24/7
- HIGH Engagement Facebook Posts – learn to stand out, influence and DOMINATE using Facebook.
- Meme Creation – understand how to inspire, educate and motivate your audience.
- Creating Facebook Audiences and Ads – how to reach your prospects effectively with paid advertising.
- Editing and Enhancing Photos and Video – learn to edit and create media like a pro!
- Loading Video and Using Facebook Live – know why video is where it’s at right now!
- Using Instagram and Facebook Stories – know how to move and influence your audience.
- Using Google, Youtube and LinkedIn – learn to expand your influence and digital footprint.
- Effective Social Media Strategy – how to become ‘top of mind’ and stay there!
- Future Social Media Trends – know what’s coming next!
Registration open from 8am
$799 Full Ticket per person (as of Friday March 1st 2019)
$699 3 or more from the same office (as of Friday March 1st 2019)
$599 IGT Subscribed Member Rates (as of Friday March 1st 2019)
NO CPD Points are available for this event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All refunds will incur a $110 administration fee per ticket.
Refunds will only be accepted if claimed more than 14 days prior to the event date. Any late cancellations may be rejected or be subject to additional fees.
Cancellations occurring within 14 full days to an event will not be refunded, however they can be transferred to another assigned person of the attendee choice.
‘No shows’ at the event will not be refunded. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further clarification.
Tickets are transferable but must be advised in writing to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
23 Leichhardt Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
The Workshop Sessions
Session #1- How to Generate Loads of Reviews on Facebook and Google to attract new business.
(Deniz Yusuf & Michael Sanz)
When you have a whole heap more reviews than your competitors, your prospects will seek you out FIRST and ignore your competitors.MORE reviews mean MORE of the ‘impress’ factor, MORE trust and credibility and this converts into MORE new business.When your prospects can see that you have a lot more reviews and more satisfied clients than your competitors, they’ll call you first!
In this session you’ll take away:
- How to motivate and incentivise your team members to proactively seek after favourable client reviews.
- What wording to say to your clients when you’re asking for a review (we give you the script).
- Know when is the right time to ask your clients and what contact touch points to look out for when requesting a favourable review
- Examples of how other PM companies use this as a main point of difference and how they’ve used it as a massive business generator.
Session #2- How to use the ‘Messenger Bot’ to connect with prospects, nurture conversation and generate leads.
Facebook Messenger is now the ‘new phone’ and new ‘website contact form’ with how your future clients will likely make first contact with you.
Setting up your Messenger Bot correctly on your Facebook Page and your website creates an active automated message and questions that make it a vital portal for new leads and client contact to be delivered to you over and over again.
In this session Michael Sanz shows you:
- How to effectively automate your communication when a messenger inquiry is received.
- How to load Messenger into your website so that your prospects can easily contact you when they browse and visit your page.
- What are the right engagement questions you need to ask in your Messenger Bot when a prospect makes the first contact.
- How to deliver immediate information and content to your prospects with your Messenger Bot communication whenever they want it, day or night.
Session #3- High IMPACT Facebook Post Strategies.
(Darren Hunter & Deniz Yusuf)
Facebook is all about building your profile, capturing your audience’s attention and creating the perception that you DOMINATE in your marketplace.Darren Hunter and Deniz Yusuf have spent years successfully using Facebook to grab attention, create high engagement and generate a consistent and steady stream of business leads.
In this session, you’ll be exposed to:
- The FIVE essential ingredients that make a post go VIRAL and enjoy heaps of organic free reach.
- How to create the perception of market domination and make your agency the ‘obvious choice’ for your prospects.
- Understand the key reasons why and how your Facebook posts get ignored to ensure you create and deliver only highly relevant Facebook Posts for your audience.
Session #4- How to create memes that educate, inspire and motivate your audience to action.
Darren is the creator of just about every Inspired Growth Training meme that is placed onto several different Social Media platforms.
In this ‘hands-on’ session, Darren opens up the ‘canva.com’ live on stage and shows you how to quickly and easily create effective memes that are built for engagement and the perception of marketplace dominance.
- Understand how to create effective memes that inspire and motivate.
- How to write and create humorous memes that grab your audience’s attention.
- What works best when creating memes that educate and turn you into the ‘go-to’ expert.
Session #5 – How to reach your prospects using Facebook Audiences.
In this hands-on session, Darren shows you how to set up different audiences on Facebook so you can target them with a Facebook Ad.
- Know how to capture your ‘Website Visitors’ using the Facebook Pixel, and send them an ad directly into their newsfeed.
- Learn how to gather an audience of anyone who likes, shares or comments on a post or visits your Facebook Page.
- How to capture an audience with anyone that has watched a loaded or live video.
- How to load any email database into Facebook, match them to a profile and send them a Facebook Ad.
- Learn how you can reach a whole new group of prospects by creating a ‘look-a-like’ audience based on your current client list.
Session #6- How to deliver a Facebook Ad to anyone that visits your website.
You really grab the attention of your prospects when your Facebook Ad suddenly appears in their newsfeed after they’ve just visited your website.
Whether you’re giving them a call to action, asking them to subscribe to your email newsletter or you’re promoting an Investor Education evening, knowing how to do this is very useful.
- Know how to generate and load the Facebook Pixel into your website (the code that joins Facebook to your website).
- Understand what type of Facebook Ad needs to be generated to create this type of campaign, and how to set it up.
- Know what works best (image or video) when it comes to this type of advert and how to create an effective ‘call to action’.
Session #7- ‘Ask the Experts’ session- Open Discussion.
This is a whole session time slot of open discussion where you can ask our four social media experts anything!
Session #8- How to Edit Photos and Videos like a Pro!
Photos and videos can now be edited and enhanced using your mobile phone with total ease.
With what you can do now, you’d think they were touched up and edited by a professional.
In this hands-on session, Michael rolls up his sleeves and shows you how easily you can do it too.
In this ‘how-to’ workshop session Michael reveals:
- What are the right programs and apps you can use to transform your photos and videos using your mobile phone.
- Fast and efficient editing tricks and hacks to quickly transform your photos and video.
- How to go from learner to expert with video editing in minutes.
Session #9- Loading Videos and using Facebook Live.
[WARNING- HANDS-ON VIDEO WORKSHOP- be ready to participate]
Whether it’s on Instagram, Linkedin or Facebook video is the way of the future.
It’s believed that in the next 2 years 90% of the content on the internet will be video, so you will need to know how to create and deliver video confidently into your newsfeed.
In this ‘hands-on’ session Deniz will unload:
- Ten types of educational videos you can easily create yourself.
- Know-how to push through your ‘video fear’ and learn to thrive out in front.
- Learn different tips and keys on loading video and using Facebook Live.
- Six effective ways to use Facebook Live that will expand your influence and grow the perception of dominance.
- How to utilise your Sales Team with video to win more managements.
Attendee Bonus – Receive 5 video examples as part of your ticket purchase
Create your own and use them to market to new owners (just re-create the examples we give to you)
Example #1 – 5 Reasons to Hire a PM
Example #2 – Why to Hire a PM if your a Private Owner
Example #3 – How to Apply for a Property (for tenants)
Example #4 – 5 Tips on How to Lease a Property Faster
Example #5 – Tips of How to Lease Your Property Faster PLUS HOW TO build an introductory video for your prospective clients.
Session #10- How to Build a Powerful Instagram Brand
(Michael Sanz & Catherine Sanz)
Catherine Sanz (@catsanz) is her own walking brand on Instagram, and together with her husband Michael Sanz (@coachsanz) they both know how to SHINE on Instagram.In this session, they’ll show you too how to use Instagram as a platform to connect with your prospects and community.Having both run their own property management business together in Melbourne, sit back and let Michael and Catherine show you how to make Instagram work to build your brand. Instagram is the likely next future contender to take over Facebook, so this session is a must attend:
- Navigating instagram, learn what key features you need to know to get the best out of posting.
- The difference between using Instagram & Facebook.
- How to ‘humanise’ your brand and content ideas and what your audience really wants to see.
- How hashtags and location tags work and how they will build your influence and audience.
- Understand the value of quality followers and how this converts into new business.
- Why stories communicate so much more than just an image and how this positively moves your prospects to action more than anything else.
Session #11- Video- Using Google and Youtube
(Michael Sanz & Deniz Yusuf)
Did you know that Youtube accounts for one-third of all internet searches, and in the next two years 90% of the internet content will likely be video? You’ll need to know ‘video’ really well with your brand marketing to succeed.
In this session Michael and Deniz will unpack:
- How to have your Google profile set up to drive prospects to your Youtube channel, gather subscribers and generate leads.
- What type of videos work on Youtube, and what you need to stop doing RIGHT NOW!
- How to run ads on Google and Youtube using relevant keywords and search terms to give yourself a competitive advantage.
Session #12- Using LinkedIn to build your influence.
(Deniz Yusuf, Michael Sanz & Darren Hunter)
LinkedIn is more than just a HUGE business contact list and can generate leads and new business when you know how.
LinkedIn can be a real source of frustration when you don’t know how to use it.
In this session, we’ll show you how.
- What content works best on Linkedin, and what should you avoid.
- Three important keys you need to do to make LinkedIn work for you and your business.
- Understanding what type of audience uses Linkedin so you know if this platform is for you to invest your time.
- How to effectively market your brand and reach your audience.
Session #13- Staying ‘Top of Mind’ Using Social Media.
When you’re ‘top of mind’ with your prospective clients, then (in their opinion) you DOMINATE in your marketplace. This dramatically increases their trust in you and your agency. This all leads to you getting their call when they have a problem they believe ONLY YOU can solve.In this session Michael Sanz delivers:
- Why you need to be the ‘everywhere agent’ and the agent of choice before they hire you.
- Ten ‘top of mind’ strategies, tips, and hacks you can do RIGHT AWAY.
- Three things you need to avoid that will ruin your reputation before you’re even aware of it.
Session #14- What’s NEXT for Social Media?
(Michael Sanz & Catherine Sanz)
Michael and Catherine return from ‘Social Media Marketing World’ in the USA (the most prominent Social Media conference on the planet) and deliver to you what’s next for Social Media.
When change is the only constant, this session will keep you in-step with what is about to happen.
- What new social media marketing trends can we expect over the next 6-12 months and beyond?
- Where’s it all heading in the next few years- what will work, and what will no longer be relevant?
What others said about our last 2-day workshop:
“Just the best! Probably the best PM training I’ve done!” 10/10, Daisy Twaits-Marley- Property Manager, Ripple Realty- Tasmania
‘The 2 days have been fantastic and I look forward to implementing with my staff and watching our rent roll growth!” 10/10, Lisa Correia- Director, GLC Residential- Western Australia
“The social media sessions were amazing!” 10/10, Julie Jeremko- Director/PM, First Southern Real Estate- South Australia
“Loved all of it! The level of content is brilliant!” 10/10, Nazz Mina-BDM, Ray White Brighton- South Australia
“You’re all incredible mentors, approachable, magnetic, inspiring!” 9/10, Linda Gulabovska- Senior PM, Right Choice Real Estate- New South Wales.
“All of the sessions were so content rich” 10/10, Julie Collins- Principal, First National Toronto- New South Wales
“Exceeded my expectations by providing tons of knowledge without rushing” 10/10, Theresa Mull- Business Owner, Compass Property Management LLC- Georgia USA
“The overall content was amazing” 10/10, Jayze Apiata- PM/BDM, Homelet Property Management- New Zealand
“…this training is second to none!” 8/10, Marina George- Director, Renthub Ltd- New Zealand
“Thorough presentation, well reinforced, enjoyable, thought provoking“ 8/10, Jackie Nelson- Director, Auckland Professional Property Management- New Zealand
The Trainers- Profiles
Social Media Expert, Digital Marketing, International Speaker & Implementation Expert.
Catherine’s love for all things social comes from a background in building brand awareness, marketing strategy and lead generation through social media marketing. Understanding the benefits of forming an online community is essential to the strength of a brands presence online. Catherine’s years of experience in building her personal and business brands online meant she understood the need for creating a targeted strategy to expand the presence of her Real Estate business Neesh Property.
Navigating the generational swing to all things social media over the last eleven years and the necessity to build community and connection with your clientele Catherine immediately recognised the need for a social media strategy and presence for her agency to ensure they reached a broader audience.
Not only did the creation of an online community occur, but our posts and brand were recognised and shared expanding organic reach and lead generation. With the increase of social media advertising our brand reached greater audiences with a cemented organic community and our already present face of Neesh Property across Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Google.
Join Catherine as she discusses the significance of building personal and business brands in the Property industry. Drawing upon her own experience and strategy she will share her tips for creating community, building a visually appealing feed, talking the ‘lingo’ when posting to social and offer tips to build your confidence using Instagram and see what it can do for your business.
Business Consultant, licensed Estate Agent, Mortgage Broker, International Speaker & Success Coach
Michael’s passion for systems and technology has seen him grow small to medium businesses with exceptional pace. Identifying strengths and outlining weaknesses in efficiency, Michael’s approach has been highly successful when building businesses from the ground up using systems to improve time and output, ultimately delivering the best experience to the customer.
Since 2014 Michael has pioneered the use of Virtual Reality tours and live streamed 360-degree tours in Property Management, using his love and continued knowledge in the technical world to bring the benefits of such technology to vendors, buyers, landlords and renters.
Making the virtual reality process an in house product gives your company ownership and the ability to uniquely provide a dedicated service to your customers.
With exceptional people skills, through years of experience in the property management, sales and mortgage broking industries Michael is driven by the success of his clients. From all aspects of the decision-making process Michael will review, confidently inspire excel and grow a business portfolio or financial plan giving you professional and thorough communication throughout the process.
Michael’s personality, integrity and approach can be seen in his testimonials from his clients. When not working on his businesses Michael can be found spending time with his young family and perfecting his salami recipe after winning the 2016 Salami festival.
Property Management Growth Trainer, Consultant, International Speaker, Coach, and Mentor.
Deniz from bdmcoach.com.au and inspiredgrowthtraining.com is currently based in Brisbane, and previously (until recently) from Nowra on the South Coast of NSW Australia just a few hours’ drive south of Sydney.
Deniz started in fruit. After Deniz left high school he was a fruiterer working in his family business where he sold fruit for most of his working life. One lesson he learned on the job is “There are no emails in fruit!” If a new coffee shop or restaurant opened, Deniz had to call them or go and visit to get their business. It is this mindset that has made him a successful coach in the BDM space.
Deniz personally signed up 900 Properties in 4 years in a country town of no more than 25,000 people. Deniz believes the real estate industry can be operated on the same concept.
It’s all about asking for the business and knowing what experience you can give your clients. He says real estate is not just about collecting rent and charging a fee, but about what services and products you can provide your clients and how much money you can save them if they use you or your services. Deniz enjoyed being an agent and now loves showing others how they can succeed too.
Deniz’s claim to fame as a Business Development Manager came when he personally signed up 900 doors over 4 years in a residential town of 25,000 people. Quite an achievement! Further, he took out the LPMA (Leading Property Managers of Australia) BDM of the Year Award for 2 years in succession in 2012 and 2013. Again, quite an achievement.
On the National Stage.
Further, Deniz’s coaching clients sign up approximately 300 doors per month collectively, by following and implementing his strategies.
Deniz now consults, trains, mentors and key-note presents to agents across Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, through Inspired Growth Training and BDM Coach. Deniz finds training agents to achieve the best possible outcome they can is very rewarding.
“Seeing them achieve their goals or win awards they never thought they could inspire me to be an even better Coach. My goal is your future, as I inspire, I get inspired”.
Deniz excels at assessing real estate teams and finding the ‘blockage’ in an office that may be stopping them from achieving the new business numbers they desire. He says most of the time offices can be so close to getting it right, and it’s just a matter of tweaking a thing or two. After it is fixed, it is then about continued consulting and mentoring so they can become the best in their field. His focus is now growing other people’s rent rolls, and mentoring agents to become market leaders in their area.
On the International Stage.
Deniz also presented for NARPM San Antonio and also the PM Grow Summit in Florida in January 2017 and was highly rated as one of the best speakers at this event. Further Deniz presented ‘Geared for Growth’ in Orlando Florida in February 2018 along with Darren Hunter to the NARPM Orlando Chapter, and again presenting ‘Geared for Growth’ Nevada and also speaking at the NARPM Florida state conference in September 2018, the DoorGrow Summit in Missouri USA in November 2018, and at NARPM Virginia state conference in February 2019.
Property Management Trainer, Consultant & International Speaker.
Darren Hunter from darrenhunter.com and inspiredgrowthtraining.com based in Adelaide South Australia is a national and international property management trainer, expert and leading industry authority in fees and overcoming fee discounting.
Darren in Property Management
As a full time property management consultant and trainer now for over 12 years, Darren has over 15 years experience as a property manager and has also previously worked as the state (network) property manager with one of Australia’s most respected real estate brands – recruiting, training, implementing policies and procedures and managing 28 property managers in 18 regional offices over South Australia and the Northern Territory.
In 2006 he wrote the national property management policies and procedures for the third largest PM company in Australia.
On the National Stage.
Darren presents seminars around Australia ranging in topics from; new business and fee justification scripts and dialogue, rent control and time management strategies, rent roll value and income maximisation, market fee updates, inspections, tenant selection, recruitment, and correct interview technique plus many more hot topic property management training sessions.
Darren has presented a number of conference sessions for the Leading Property Managers of Australia (LPMA), the Leading Property Managers of New Zealand (LPMNZ), also presenting for the Real Estate Institutes for WA, SA, NT and NZ plus also delivering conference and seminar sessions for a number of state and national based brands over 12 years.
Darren and Social MEDIA
Darren’s Facebook page (facebook.com/darrenhuntercom) also has the largest property management following (over 18,000 fans) in Australia and New Zealand, and the third largest globally, feeding his audience with regular tips, articles, expertise, industry discussion and of course, effective Facebook Ads. And now together with Inspired Growth Training growing this to 4000 likes in 15 months.
Darren is regularly consulted for his social media knowledge, strategies, and experience.
On the International Stage.
Darren was also an invited speaker at the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers (FARPM) in Florida in 2009 and again in 2010. Darren was also the keynote speaker with the NARPM Atlanta Chapter in September 2011. He also presented for the NARPM Texas Chapter in San Antonio, Texas in June 2014, speaking on time and stress management keys to property managers and business owners. Darren also returned to Texas and spoke to agents in San Antonio and Houston in November 2015, and also delivered sessions for the NARPM Virginia Chapter at their annual conference in February 2017, all on fee maximisation strategies. Darren returned with Deniz to Orlando Florida in February 2018 to deliver ‘Geared for Growth’ to the NARPM Orlando chapter (the largest NARPM Chapter in the USA).
Darren together with Deniz is presenting ‘Geared for Growth’ Nevada and also speaking at the NARPM Florida state conference in September 2018, at the DoorGrow Summit in Missouri USA in November 2018 and for the NARPM Virginia state conference in February 2019.
Darren’s contribution to PM knowledge around the globe. Darren is a recognised expert nationally and internationally and has contributed various articles to printed and online publications including the ‘Residential Property Manager‘ (AUS online), The Property Management Journal (AUS), The Residential Property Manager (AUS), Leased (AUS) as well as PM2 (NZ), Florida Association of Residential Property Managers Magazine (USA) and the Canada Apartment Manager Magazine (Canada).