Would you like a world class one-day training event for your real estate brand or group?
Book it in, sit back and let us manage the whole program for you.
Just supply the venue and catering, get your attendees along and we can do the rest!
Session One- The TEN BIG WAYS to grow a HUGE Rent Roll
In his 4 years as a BDM, Deniz Yusuf signed-up over 900 properties and achieved 34 average listings per month (in his final 18 months on the job).
Now together with his coaching over Australia, New Zealand and the USA, Deniz now assists his clients collectively to generate over 10,000 leads and more than 300 managements on average per month.
Deniz will launch the first session with-
- Be exposed to the 10 rent roll growth strategies and secrets Deniz and his clients have leveraged to achieve some of the best rent roll growth results and success in the country. If you just do what successful agencies do, you will enjoy the same results they get.
- View the exact KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) that are benchmarked and used to achieve these results.
- Learn unique strategies that are educating owners prior to the listing presentation, closing fast the time between the first contact and the ‘where do I sign?’.
- How to impress your prospects with the ‘wow-factor’ before they’ve even met you so you become the obvious agency of choice – right from the start!
- How to influence your clients on what’s the best rental property for them to purchase so you can have more control on the management type you sign-up later.
- Get more acceleration with your social media marketing to prove you’re the market leader and impress your prospects.
- Know how to keep your clients for life with some exclusive tips and generate more business all at the same time.
- Learn how to take your networking to another level and influence local businesses to help you to drive your brand and growth even further.
Session Two- DOMINATE using Facebook to become the agent of choice in your marketplace
How to use Facebook effectively to grow thousands of qualified ‘likes’ and reach your audience.
Know how to be the perceived market leader even if you’re the smallest agency in town and generate a regular flow of warm, qualified leads.
In 4 years Darren has amassed the biggest and most ‘liked’ PM Facebook page in Australia and New Zealand with over 18,000 likes. It didn’t happen by accident. It was a result of careful strategy, posting the right content, testing, measuring and research and having a budget for ‘like’ ads and boosts.
In this session Darren will reveal how you can become the recognised and perceived leader in your marketplace using Facebook with your business page.
Using Facebook seriously is no longer optional and when your competitors haven’t got a clue on how to use it properly, this session will give you the edge to surge right ahead of the game. You’ll learn:
- Ten highly engaging post strategies that will make your prospective clients want to use your services.
- Understand different kinds of videos that’ll grab the attention of your prospects, and perceive you as the market leader.
- How to write an effective Facebook ad that will generate hundreds and possibly thousands of quality, qualified likes.
- Learn how to load your email prospect list directly into Facebook and send ads directly into their news feed.
- Access instructional videos that have been created exclusively for this session, so you do it all yourself afterwards easily.
- Why you must educate, inspire and motivate your audience with engaging posts to succeed at Facebook. Anything else is just wasted time, energy and noise.
Session Three- Rental Property Marketing 101
The evolution of marketing a vacant property has come so far in such a short period of time. In this session, Deniz will show you how you can get more for marketing fees and win more business through your property marketing using the latest technology.
After this session you’ll be able to implement these strategies right away:
- Deniz will show you how to educate owners on how you can have less people attend a viewing but have more quality tenants apply.
- Know how to easily lower your ‘days on market’ and get better ‘brag’ results than your competitors.
- Go to the next level with your marketing and professional perception using the tools you would likely already have at the office.
- Compare how fast technology has come in just a few years with rental property marketing so you can see why you must apply these strategies right away to stay ahead of your competitors.
- See the latest cutting-edge ‘how-to’ tools for rental property marketing so you can go back to your office and start getting results right away.
- See exclusive secrets Deniz used in his own marketing as a BDM that assist his clients to win new business RIGHT NOW.
- Know exactly how to win business and get more likes on social media using rental property marketing instead of boring your prospect’s newsfeeds.
Session Four- The Highly Effective TEN Strategies, Scripts and Methods to overcome Discount Requests and the Biggest Fee Objections
These strategies, scripts and methods for overcoming fee objections will give you a MASSIVE confidence boost to win the business AND keep your fees. It will keep cheaper competitors poor and ramp up your rent roll growth in 2018.
You will always get discount requests and objections with your fees. It’s the way you respond that determines your success!
In this fast-paced session we deal with every major fee objection you’ll likely ever encounter so you can respond with confidence instead of fear, enthusiasm instead of complying with discounting.
- Use the #1- The Alternative Cost strategy to confidently deal with ‘if you can match your fee with the other agent down the road’ and know how to apply this method to justifying nearly ALL your fees.
- Understand the #2- The Hourly Rate strategy to easily justify your inspection fees and other time based fees when you hear ‘But why do I have to pay for X’.
- When you get hit up with ‘the other agent will give a discount so why can’t you?’ you can respond in confidence using the #3-The Best Negotiator script and strategy.
- Quickly dispel the myth you’re ‘too expensive’ with your management fee by bringing out the ‘#4- The Cup of Coffee’ strategy.
- Look forward to getting the ‘but the other agent will do it much cheaper’ objection so you can respond with the effective #5- Matching Services script and strategy.
- Conquer the ‘but the other agent is only charging X%’ with the powerful ‘all-rounder’ strategy and script #6- Competing on Service.
- Launch the #9- The Greatest Asset strategy when you’re asked ‘Why can’t you do it any cheaper?’ common objection.
- Know if you’re dealing with a ’c-class, money tight’ owner upfront and test them with the #10- The Cheapest Agent in Town script, so you can identify and possibly avoid them right from the start.
What our attendees had to say after our ‘Geared for Growth’ National Tour:
“Great presentations! Just learnt so much – overall EXCELLENT!” Anna Farr – Business Development Manager, Cairns Property Office- QLD 10/10
“Everything! We took away pages and pages of tips, notes, ideas, and different points of view. It’s great to also hear from males in the industry.” Celeste Adkins – Portfolio Manager, Property Wise Launceston- TAS 10/10
“Really practical tools that can be taken back to the office and applied immediately.” Ellen Bathgate – Coach and Consultant, Rent Roll Starter- QLD 10/10
“Best value for money I have ever received. It has always been difficult to get good BD training… until now!!! Great training guys.” Katherine Duncan – Business Development Manager, Ray White Alderley 10/10
“The overall detail of the topics spoken about was extensive and informative. I enjoyed listening to real life experiences from both Darren and Deniz that have both worked in PM.” Rebecca Storey – Director, Care Property Management 10/10
“So many great ideas and tools for us to use to take our PM department to the next level of growth.” Kirsty Patterson – Department Manager, Clark Next RE 10/10
“Great information and engaging presentations.” Simone Curley – Director, Love Real Estate- VIC 10/10
“Motivational speakers.” Lisa Wegener – Director, Lisa Wegener Property 10/10
“Both presenters really know their stuff! Clear presentations and speaking. Enjoyed the enthusiasm and passion.” Megan Stuart – Melbourne Asset Management- VIC 9/10
“Great knowledge and topics covered. I LOVED how personable both Darren and Deniz were. Thank you for all your information and the meet and greet opportunity.” Sally Shaw – Director, Property Wise Launceston- TAS 10/10
“The presentations were excellent, informative, fun and interactive. Good practical examples to take back to the office to implement.” Hanna Day – Principal, Capri Realty- QLD 10/10
“Both speakers were very engaging and relatable to property management. Great knowledge and tips.” Cassandra Protheroe – Team Leader, Havig and Jackson- QLD 9/10
“Very interactive, loads of information.” Peter Marsi – Business Development Manager, BresicWhitney Real Estate – NSW 10/10
“Great day – very informative and lots of quality contents and great take home information.” Joe Iemma – Department Manager, Doyle Spillane – NSW 10/10
“A lot of new, great ideas. the scripts are excellent.” Larissa Holloway – Department Manager, Creer Property – NSW 10/10
“You guys rocked it!” Greg Watson – Business Development Manager, Watson Real Estate – NZ 10/10
“Best conference in property management I have attended. Thank You.” Helen Barnard – Owner, Barnard Property Management – NZ 10/10
“Head explosion! Where do I even start with all the tips, tricks, and learnings. Brilliant work boys!!” Claire Weggery – Director, HouseSmart Solutions – NZ 10/10
Who should attend these sessions?
Business owners, BDM’s, senior property managers and property managers and
About Darren Hunter
Darren Hunter from darrenhunter.com is a national and international property management trainer, expert and leading industry authority in fees and overcoming fee discounting.
On a National Level
A consultant and trainer now for over 11 years, Darren has previously worked as the state (network) property manager with one of Australia’s most respected real estate brands – recruiting, training, implementing policies and procedures and managing 28 property managers in 18 regional offices over South Australia and the Northern Territory. In 2006 he wrote the national property management policies and procedures for the third largest rent roll in Australia.
Darren presents seminars around the country ranging in topic from; new business and fee justification scripts and dialogue, rent control and time management strategies, rent roll value and income maximisation, market fee updates, inspections, tenant selection, recruitment and correct interview technique plus many more ‘hot topic’ property management training sessions.
Darren’s Facebook page also has the largest following (over 18,000 fans) of any real estate company or identity in Australia and New Zealand!
Further, Darren has presented for the Real Estate Institutes in WA, SA, NT and TAS and has presented at the Leading Property Managers of Australia Forums (LPMA) from 2007 to 2016.
Darren has also trained for the Real Estate Institutes (SA/WA/NT/TAS and National), as well as Ray White (SA/NT), Raine and Horne National Conference (NSW), First National (SA/WA/VIC), The Professionals (SA/WA/QLD/NSW/VIC) and a number of independent groups and networks.
On an International Level
Internationally, Darren was an invited speaker at the New Zealand Residential Property Manager’s Conference(NZRPM) in 2008 (Rotorua) and 2009 (Wellington), and the Professionals NZ Annual Conference in 2008 (Rotorua).
Further, Darren also presented at the Leading Property Managers of New Zealand Forums (LPMNZ) in 2011 and 2012.
Darren was also an invited speaker at the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers (FARPM) in Florida in 2009 and again in 2010.
Darren was also awarded the official title of ‘PME- Property Management Expert‘. Darren is one of only 30 people awarded this title, and represents one of only four people awarded this title outside of the United States (the three other people being fellow Australian and Property Management experts Bob Walters, Tony Warren and Anne Warren)
Darren was also the keynote speaker at the National Association of Residential Property Managers Conference (NARPM- Atlanta Chapter) in Atlanta, Georgia, September 2011.
He also presented for the NARPM Texas Chapter in San Antonio, Texas, in June 2014, speaking on time and stress management keys to property managers and business owners.
Darren also returned to Texas and spoke to agents in San Antonio and Houston in November 2015, to agents in Virginia USA (Washington DC) in February 2017, all on fee maximisation strategies.
Darren also returned with Deniz Yusuf for ‘Geared for Growth Orlando’ (February 2018) and ‘Geared for Growth Nevada’ (September 2018) one day events in 2018, plus also speaking at the NARPM Florida State Conference in September 2018.
Darren’s contribution to knowledge around the globe
Darren is a recognised expert nationally and internationally and has contributed various articles to printed and online publications including the ‘Property Management Journal’ (AUS), ‘The Residential Property Manager’ (AUS), ‘Leased’ (AUS) as well as ‘PM2’ (NZ), ‘Florida Association of Residential Property Managers’ Magazine (USA) and the ‘Canada Apartment Manager’ Magazine (Canada).
About Deniz Yusuf
Deniz started in fruit.
After Deniz left high school he was a fruiterer working in his family business where he sold fruit for most of his working life. One lesson he learnt on the job is “There are no emails in fruit!”
If a new coffee shop or restaurant opened, Deniz had to call them or go and visit to get their business.
It is this mindset that has made him a successful coach in the BDM space.
Deniz personally signed up 900 Properties in 4 years in a country town of no more than 25,000 people.
Deniz believes the real estate industry can be operated on the same concept.
It’s all about asking for the business and knowing what experience you can give your clients. He says real estate is not just about collecting rent and charging a fee, but about what services and products you can provide your clients and how much money you can save them if they use you or your services. Deniz enjoyed being an agent and now loves showing others how they can succeed too.
Deniz’s claim to fame as a Business Development Manager came when he personally signed up 900 doors over 4 years in a residential town of 25,000 people. Quite an achievement!
Further he took out the LPMA (Leading Property Managers of Australia) BDM of the Year Award for 2 years in succession in 2012 and 2013.
Again, quite an achievement.
On the National Stage
Further, Deniz’s coaching clients sign up approximately 300 doors per month collectively, by following and implementing his strategies.
Deniz now consults, trains, mentors and key-note presents to agents across Australia, New Zealand and the United States, through Inspired Growth Training and BDM Coach. Deniz finds training agents to achieve the best possible outcome they can is very rewarding.
“Seeing them achieve their goals or win awards they never thought they could inspires me to be an even better Coach. My goal is your future, as I inspire, I get inspired”.
Deniz excels at assessing real estate teams and finding the ‘blockage’ in an office that may be stopping them from achieving the new business numbers they desire. He says most of the time offices can be so close to getting it right, and it’s just a matter of tweaking a thing or two. After it is fixed, it is then about continued consulting and mentoring so they can become the best in their field.
His focus is now growing other people’s rent rolls, and mentoring agents to become market leaders in their area.
On the International Stage
Deniz also presented for NARPM San Antonio and also the PM Grow Summit in Florida in January 2017 and was highly rated as one of the best speakers at this event.
Further Deniz presented ‘Geared for Growth’ in Orlando Florida in February 2018 along with Darren Hunter to the NARPM Orlando Chapter, and again presenting ‘Geared for Growth’ Nevada and also speaking at the NARPM Florida state conference in September 2018, and at the DoorGrow Summit in Missouri USA in November 2018.