How to Get Better Fees with New and Current Owners
Over 8 hours of intensive training (in-office or online video live training) Darren Hunter and Deniz Yusuf will teach you and your team to skyrocket your rent roll numbers and get better fees with your new and current clients so you can pump up your fee income and company profits.
How to Win Better Fees with New Owners.
We show you how to gain more confidence to win new business and compete on service and value, overcome common fee objections and beat cheaper competitors with this powerful teaching.
- Six effective strategies to close the gap FAST between the receiving new business enquiry and the management agreement signing, so your competitors miss out.
- ‘Stand-out’ points of difference and prominent ways to stand out from other agents with unique and attractive points of difference that make you the obvious agency to sign with (and get your fees too!).
- Learn ten powerful scripts, tactics and strategies to overcome the most common owner fee objections to win your fes when challenged.
- Be exposed to fee scripts that deal with individual fee objections and confidently justify your leasing, lease renewal, internet marketing fees, monthly admin and annual statement fees, inspection fees etc, so you win your fees with confidence when challenged.
How to Win Better Fees with Current Owners.
In this component we reveal in-depth teaching that has taken us well over 15 years to master, and teach you how to get better fees not only with new business but also how to do it successfully with your current owners, despite much cheaper competitors in your marketplace.
- Know the five key strategies that all pump up your fee income and profit margin, without more rent roll growth required.
- Receive a detailed workbook and checklist that teaches you step by step on how to effectively roll out a fee maximisation campaign to your owners.
- Access the notification letter template and other tools that ensure your notification success.
- Learn how to deal with common objections from clients and know right expectations.
Training Fee available on discussion, (plus travel expenses).
What have other agencies said about adding and increasing their PM fees…
“…after a fabulous days training with Darren on understanding and knowing our worth .. our fees were increased way beyond our local competitors and we are still winning the business. People are willing to pay extra if they understand the value of the service your providing is worth it!”
Martina Berry- Principal for Professionals Rockingham, Western Australia.
“We implemented a successful fee maximisation campaign using Darren’s strategies, and in all about 700- 800 landlords had fee increases. The campaign was very successful, and we lost only a very small handful of clients. We found the process to be well worth it, and financially very rewarding.”
Howard Morley- Principal, Auckland Property Management, New Zealand.
“After Darren’s fee maximization training here in my office in Florida, my team haven’t stopped getting better and more profitable ancillary fees since. I have been amazed at what fees we have been able to successfully charge with clients, other than my base management fee. This was a very profitable and worthwhile training session indeed!”
Todd Breen- Broker, Home Property Management and Sales, West Palm Beach, Florida- USA
Tennille Mugridge became the most expensive agency in her marketplace– it made NO DIFFERENCE to her growth success (Central Coast NSW).