An Intensive 2-Day Workshop for PM Business Leaders, Managers, BDM’s and team members.
Book in your Real Estate Group TODAY!
If you’re signing up regularly over 15 new managements a month – that’s great!
If you’re not…you need to attend Growth Masterclass!
- Is the sales team selling your managements faster than they’re coming in?
- Are you getting slow painful snail-paced growth, and want to ramp it up to the next level?
- Are you’re wanting to DOMINATE your market on social media but just don’t know HOW?
- Want to know HOW to sign up new business with quality fees despite your cheaper competitors doing STUPID deals
If so, then you need to attend Growth Masterclass.
Growth Masterclass delivers to you comprehensive, high return on investment PM growth expertise and strategies over 2 solid days with in-depth teaching. This is real deep PM growth training.
Book your Real Estate Group TODAY!
Masterclass was the kindling and match to help restart the fire that burns inside me for real estate. The energy and inspirational encouragement was mind blowing – you guys rock.”
– Hadin Leigh-Heidt, BDM – Ray White Marion/Brighten (Rating: 10/10)
Contact us about Growth Masterclass
Session 1 – Mastering the ‘The Investor Support Services’ Strategy for PM Growth
Deniz created the ‘Investor Support Services’ strategy from scratch when he noticed that when a property was sold to a property investor it was automatically referred to the rental department of that same company, despite how good or bad they were with management. To date, Deniz is the only person who was able to change this pattern of referral behaviour and in this session he shows you how.
Using this ONE effective and powerful new business strategy, he effectively ceased the automatic referral transition of business in his area and over 4 years signed up more than 300 properties using this method, and effectively stopped his competitors winning the new management client after they sold them the property.
Collectively this strategy has assisted his coaching clients to sign up 60% of their new business and is generating hundreds of new managements.
The key to this strategy and establishing yourself as the local ‘go-to’ expert is to connect and build trust immediately with the client right at the point of property enquiry when they are looking to buy, and be their trusted property management advisor.
By the time they’ve purchased the property elsewhere with another agency you’ve already established a strong trust relationship with them, and the management quickly returns to your agency.
In this in-depth comprehensive session Deniz will deliver to you:
- How to generate new managements from sales home opens and obtain referrals from owners who want to sell privately.
- 24 key steps to sign new managements using sales home opens and attending auctions.
- How to work with an auctioneer to generate leads on auction day.
- Gaining new managements from people buying house and land packages via display villages.
- Get the step-by-step secrets to influence new management clients away from your competitors after they’ve just sold them a property.
- Become the ‘go-to’ area advisor and expert using videos that educate and impress.
- How to create your very own expert Market Report video to impress prospective clients and win their trust and business.
- Get access to effective follow-up procedures that accelerate the business of getting the new management FAST.
Add-Value Bonus Tool
– Receive our Investor Support Flier (MS Publisher doc) that you can adapt to your brand and office.
Session 2 – Mastering Facebook for Growth
In just over 4 years Darren Hunter has built the largest PM Facebook Page in Australia and New Zealand and the third largest globally.
With over 18,900 page likes reaching over 50,000 people and engaging with over 3000 people weekly he also uses Facebook to help drive traffic to his websites with up to 100,000 webpage views monthly. Darren is a Facebook marketing success story.
Facebook is now the main way he generates new business and leads.
In this comprehensive workshop he will share his success secrets and strategies:
- Why using Facebook effectively for your business is no longer optional.
- How to reach different kinds of prospects in addition to those who engage with you regularly, PLUS take a look at the different kinds of targeting you can do.
- Why you should focus on growing your likes and building your organic reach.
- How to write effective ads that get attention and inspire your prospects to action.
- How to write posts that not only achieve high engagement but also go viral with free organic reach.
- How to drive traffic to your website and deliver adverts directly to their Facebook news feed generating new leads.
- How to write and place an effective ad that will grow you hundreds, if not thousands of quality likes.
Session 3 – Finding Growth with Current Clients and Private Owners
Deniz continues to pioneer new cutting edge ways to grow your rent roll. In this session you’ll discover how you can leverage current clients and use new technology platforms to reach new prospects.
If you’re serious about implementation you’ll get a feast of new leads with this session:
- How to gather testimonials from current clients to improve your SEO ranking and win more business.
- Know what conversation to have with your current owners to source more managements and generate more word of mouth referrals with their friends.
- How to become the ‘go-to’ expert with private owners winning their trust and their management using Gumtree and the new ‘buy/sell/swap’ function on Facebook.
- How to find new business using the new ‘rental disruptor’ portals like Cubbi, Airbnb etc.
- How to use your CRM to track your sales pipeline and manage your leads.
-Private Owner Give-Away Tools (MS Word doc) – ‘18 Tips To Reduce Your Stress Levels’ and ‘Private Renting Vs Agent’ Brochure- just brand it and make it yours.
Session 4 – Mastering the ‘Investor Information Evening’ Strategy for Growth
‘Investor Information Evenings’ are known in the industry but hardly an agency knows how to conduct them effectively and usually produce little to no results.
Both Deniz and Darren have run ‘Investor Information Evenings’ successfully and share their knowledge and insight on how to harness quality leads that turn into new business using this effective strategy. Deniz signed up about 5 new managements at each event, as well as generating business for the sales department.
In this in-depth session Darren and Deniz will deliver:
- How to structure and host an ‘Investor Information Evening’ to build your profile as the local ‘go-to’ expert and generate quality leads.
- What content to deliver and who you should to get to speak at the event at no cost.
- How to promote the event effectively using social media and also using your established contact list to get a strong attendance.
- Watch Darren deliver an ideal presentation that’ll easily educate your prospective audience and demonstrate to them the complexity of property management (so they need you to manage for them) using ‘The 5 Essential Keys to Management’.
- How to collect quality leads from the event with a simple yet effective tool we will give you.
- How to cover the costs of the event with little to no cost to your agency.
Add-Value Bonus Tool
-receive the educational PowerPoint ‘The 5 Essential Keys to Management’ that Darren uses with an investor audience so you can brand it up and use it yourself.
Session 5 – Accelerate from Inquiry to Signature FAST
When you’re in the race for new business, you must be trained and equipped to win miles ahead of other competing agencies. Deniz constantly kept his competitors empty handed with the ability to gain the prospective client’s trust quickly and take them rapidly to the signed management agreement. In this session Deniz shows you how he did it, and how he has coached his clients to do the same.
You will learn:
- How to maximise your conversion rate when receiving enquiries by phone, email and walk-ins.
- How to speed-up the business winning process using video text marketing and messages making your competitors look boring.
- How to set-up your pre-listing kit and appraisal pack (in comprehensive detail) so you can be perceived as the obvious agent choice.
- What exact steps to follow after you’ve finished the listing presentation to ensure that you seal the deal and maximise all opportunities available.
– receive an example of the the ‘ideal presentation kit’.
Session 6 – Mastering Property Marketing for Growth
Michael Sanz is one of Australia’s leading experts in rental property marketing. In his Melbourne rent roll of 600 properties over 83 suburbs, Michael’s agency ‘Neesh Property’ rented property 4 times faster and received double the property portal hits of his direct competitors. This all resulted in an unbeatable point of difference that impressed owners to sign up with his agency and ignore his competitors with their boring photos and basic property description write-up.
In this session Michael will reveal to you:
- How to present your property marketing with ‘wow-factor’ using Virtual Reality, a walk-through 360 camera and video.
- How to use various social media platforms effectively to attract quality, qualified tenants.
- Attract a more qualified tenant resulting in a far superior ‘property enquiry to new tenant’ conversion rate.
Contact us about Growth Masterclass
What attendees liked best about Masterclass?
All Facebook information/all social media information. Growth information evenings.
– Elaine Mills, Director – Elaine Mills Property Management (Rating: 9/10)
Loved everything you are changing lives!!
– Melissa Feijoo, Director – Revolution Property Group(Rating: 10/10)
Networking is invaluable! The content was amazing! Loved the sessions and being able to interact on a closer lever providing more understanding and clarity to able implementation with confidence.
– Julie Collins, Principal – First National Toronto & Morisset (Rating: 10/10)
Inspirational, exceptional knowledge, the belief that there is no obstacle you cannot overcome. Video technology is a must! I just need to lose 10 kg first lol!
– Linda Gulabovska, Right Choice Real Estate (Rating: 9/10)
The confidence to expand and utilize social media, video presentations, good solid understanding to move forward to gain new managements using these tools
– Wendy Veitch, Property Manager – Right Choice Real Estate (Rating: 9/10)
Intense “How to”, loved the small group set up
– Debbie O’Connor, Director – Ray White (Rating:10/10)
The wealth of relevant and forward thinking, content provided. I have two pages of ideas for implementation – some tweaking ideas and some meatier – all which will give our business new energy and life. Exceeded my expectations. Loved the workshop for investor night and doing the video so more interaction content would be great.
– Julie Baird, Department Manager – Hockingstuart Armadale (Rating: 9/10)
A reality check on what we aren’t doing and the gaps in our business, but great solutions on how to fix them
– Jane Blair, Director – Century 21 Curtis & Blair (Rating: 10/10)
Several different things that I can immediately implement to my business – Mel Simone, Director
– Starr Partners Parramatta (Rating: 10/10)
All about Darren Hunter
Darren Hunter from darrenhunter.com and inspiredgrowthtraining.com based in Adelaide South Australia is a national and international property management trainer, expert and leading industry authority in fees and overcoming fee discounting. Darren as a Property Manager.
As a full time property management consultant and trainer now for over 12 years, Darren has previously worked as the state (network) property manager with one of Australia’s most respected real estate brands – recruiting, training, implementing policies and procedures and managing 28 property managers in 18 regional offices
over South Australia and the Northern Territory. In 2006 he wrote the national property management policies and procedures for the third largest PM company in Australia.
On the National Stage.
Darren presents seminars around Australia ranging in topics from; new business and fee justification scripts and dialogue, rent control and time management strategies, rent roll value and income maximisation, market fee updates, inspections, tenant selection, recruitment and correct interview technique plus many more hot topic property management training sessions.
Darren has presented a number of conference sessions for the Leading Property Managers of Australia (LPMA), the Leading Property Managers of New Zealand (LPMNZ), also presenting for the Real Estate Institutes for WA, SA, NT and NZ plus also delivering conference and seminar sessions for a number of state and national based brands over 12 years.
Facebook Domination in Property Management.
Darren’s Facebook page (facebook.com/darrenhuntercom) also has the largest property management following (over 18,000 fans) in Australia and New Zealand, and the third largest globally, feeding his audience with regular tips, articles, expertise, industry discussion and of course, effective Facebook Ads. And now together with Inspired Growth Training growing this to 3000 likes in 12 months.
On the International Stage.
Darren was also an invited speaker at the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers (FARPM) in Florida in 2009 and again in 2010. Darren was also the keynote speaker with the NARPM Atlanta Chapter in September 2011.
He also presented for the NARPM Texas Chapter in San Antonio, Texas in June 2014, speaking on time and stress management keys to property managers and business owners. Darren also returned to Texas and spoke to agents in San Antonio and Houston in November 2015, and also delivered sessions for the NARPM Virginia Chapter at their annual conference in February 2017, all on fee maximisation strategies. Darren returned with Deniz to Orlando Florida in February 2018 to deliver ‘Geared for Growth’ to the NARPM Orlando chapter (the largest NARPM Chapter in the USA).
Darren together with Deniz is presenting ‘Geared for Growth’ Nevada and also speaking at the NARPM Florida state conference in September 2018, and at the DoorGrow Summit in Missouri USA in November 2018.
Darren’s contribution to knowledge around the globe.
Darren is a recognised expert nationally and internationally and has contributed various articles to printed and online publications including the ‘Residential Property Manager‘ (AUS online), The Property Management Journal (AUS), The Residential Property Manager (AUS), Leased (AUS) as well as PM2 (NZ), Florida Association of Residential Property Managers Magazine (USA) and the Canada Apartment Manager Magazine (Canada).
All about Deniz Yusuf
Deniz started in fruit.
After Deniz left high school he was a fruiterer working in his family business where he sold fruit for most of his working life. One lesson he learnt on the job is “There are no emails in fruit!”
If a new coffee shop or restaurant opened, Deniz had to call them or go and visit to get their business.
It is this mindset that has made him a successful coach in the BDM space.
Deniz personally signed up 900 Properties in 4 years in a country town of no more than 25,000 people.
Deniz believes the real estate industry can be operated on the same concept.
It’s all about asking for the business and knowing what experience you can give your clients. He says real estate is not just about collecting rent and charging a fee, but about what services and products you can provide your clients and how much money you can save them if they use you or your services. Deniz enjoyed being an agent and now loves showing others how they can succeed too.
Deniz’s claim to fame as a Business Development Manager came when he personally signed up 900 doors over 4 years in a residential town of 25,000 people. Quite an achievement!
Further he took out the LPMA (Leading Property Managers of Australia) BDM of the Year Award for 2 years in succession in 2012 and 2013.
Again, quite an achievement.
On the National Stage.
Further, Deniz’s coaching clients sign up approximately 300 doors per month collectively, by following and implementing his strategies.
Deniz now consults, trains, mentors and key-note presents to agents across Australia, New Zealand and the United States, through Inspired Growth Training and BDM Coach. Deniz finds training agents to achieve the best possible outcome they can is very rewarding.
“Seeing them achieve their goals or win awards they never thought they could inspires me to be an even better Coach. My goal is your future, as I inspire, I get inspired”.
Deniz excels at assessing real estate teams and finding the ‘blockage’ in an office that may be stopping them from achieving the new business numbers they desire. He says most of the time offices can be so close to getting it right, and it’s just a matter of tweaking a thing or two. After it is fixed, it is then about continued consulting and mentoring so they can become the best in their field.
His focus is now growing other people’s rent rolls, and mentoring agents to become market leaders in their area.
On the International Stage.
Deniz also presented for NARPM San Antonio and also the PM Grow Summit in Florida in January 2017 and was highly rated as one of the best speakers at this event.
Further Deniz presented ‘Geared for Growth’ in Orlando Florida in February 2018 along with Darren Hunter to the NARPM Orlando Chapter, and again presenting ‘Geared for Growth’ Nevada and also speaking at the NARPM Florida state conference in September 2018, and at the DoorGrow Summit in Missouri USA in November 2018.
All about Michael Sanz
Michael is a Business Consultant, licensed Estate Agent, Mortgage Broker, International Speaker and a Success Coach
Michael’s passion for systems and technology has seen him grow small to medium businesses with exceptional pace. Identifying strengths and outlining weaknesses in efficiency, Michael’s approach has been highly successful when building businesses from the ground up using systems to improve time and output, ultimately delivering the best experience to the customer.
Since 2014 Michael has pioneered the use of Virtual Reality tours and live streamed 360 degree tours in Property Management, using his love and continued knowledge in the technical world to bring the benefits of such technology to vendors, buyers, landlords and renters.
Making the virtual reality process an in house product gives your company ownership and the ability to uniquely provide a dedicated service for your customers.
With exceptional people skills, through years of experience in the property management, sales and mortgage broking industries Michael is driven by the success of his clients. From all aspects of the decision making process Michael will review, confidently inspire excel and grow a business portfolio or financial plan giving you professional and thorough communication throughout the process.
Michael’s personality, integrity and approach can be see in his testimonials from his clients.
When not working on his businesses Michael can be found spending time with his young family and perfecting his salami recipe after winning the 2016 Salami festival.