IMPORTANT INFORMATION: General Registration will CLOSE on Friday December 15th 2017
If you wish to be a part of the Inject Growth Series – Join NOW. Don’t delay.
Empower your Rent Roll Growth with 40 Teaching Sessions over 12 months at under AU$30 per session/per team (one subscription for whole of office).
Inject growth right into your day with Deniz Yusuf and Darren Hunter in this comprehensive business development and rent roll growth teaching series delivered to you and your team on any device no matter where you’re located.
Deniz Yusuf and Darren Hunter – Your Trainers and Hosts
- Attend the sessions live or watch the recordings at your convenience.
- Pick and choose what you and your team want to attend as a group, or individually.
- Join at anytime that general registration is open and get access to 12 months of sessions ahead.
- Great for team training/meeting content.
- 40 x 45 minute PM training sessions every 12 months, plus ‘add-value’ sessions included over the course of the year.
- Pay AU$990 upfront for 12 months, or commit to AU$99 per month/team (in the same office location) for 12 months.
What type of teaching content can you expect?
- Be exposed to cutting edge rent roll growth strategies that are working right now!
- Get access to the best listing presentation training available anywhere!
- Learn effective property marketing technique using photos and video.
- Enjoy better and higher PM fees with new business, despite cheaper competitors.
- Overcome common fee discount requests with scripts and strategies that really work.
- Expand your profit margin by increasing and adding fees successfully with current clients.
- Learn how to use Facebook effectively to grow your brand and business and attract warm leads.
- Discover some of the best points of difference that agencies are using NOW to win new business with full fees.
- Learn from national and international rent roll growth experts and trainers.
We’ve put together a webinar series that not only plugs you into some of the best and most effective teaching so you can grow your rent roll numbers, profit margin and business value, but we’re also connecting you with some of the best rent roll growth experts on the planet and all for one easy monthly price! You and your team can access any session direct to your desk on any device.
What can you expect from this INJECT GROWTH SERIES?
- Quick and easy sessions – Gain access to 40 x 45-minute (maximum inc. Q & A) training webinars over 12 months direct to your device, laptop or desktop computer.
- Specialist hot business development and growth topics – for anyone working in property management.
- Great training material for meetings – You no longer have a problem trying to find good training content for your meetings as you can now just play a recording! Just cherry pick what you need and use it!
- Listen and learn on the go – Listen to the recordings in the car on your phone or when you’re out and about, and learn while you travel.
- Easy low price – Paying just AU$99 per month for everyone on your team to share is great value and easy to fit into your budget (12-month minimum commitment for $1188).
- Pay upfront instead – Or pay AU$990 upfront instead for 12 months, saving you $198 of the monthly subscription price over 12 months.
- Get access to the recordings after the sessions – If you can’t make a webinar at the specified time, you will have access to the webinar recording to watch at your convenience.
- All of your staff can access for one membership price – One membership gives everyone in the same office/location access to the webinar, giving great savings and efficient use of staff time without having to travel to training.
- We are NOT recruiters – Our main focus is training your people. You can be confident and trust that your team is being trained by a company not involved with or focused on the recruitment of property managers (we’d NEVER do that to you!).
- Cherry-pick what you need – We understand different sessions will be relevant to different staff according to their needs and experience. You pick and choose what’s right for you and your team.
- Who is it for? – Anyone who works in property management that is involved in the leadership, growth and marketing of the rent roll including principals/business owners, BDM’s, Senior Property Managers and Property Managers.
- When is it? – Three to four webinar sessions are scheduled for each month, with two for December and January each (a minimum of 40 webinar sessions annually).
- Can you join at any time? – Yes! You can join any time that general registration is open as our presentation of topics allows for any agency to join at any time. You will always have at least 12 months of webinars ahead of you when you join. Just check out the session schedule!
- Guest Presenters – we will have several national and international guest presenters that will be joining us throughout the series.
No fuss- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee
Join the program before the close of general registrations on December 15th and try it out for a full 30 days. If at the end of that time you’re not convinced that it’s value for money, for whatever reason, just ask and we’ll refund your subscription immediately – AND you get to keep the recordings from those session(s)!
Your Trainers and Hosts
About Darren Hunter
Darren Hunter from darrenhunter.com is a national and international property management trainer, expert and leading industry authority in fees and overcoming fee discounting.
On a National Level
A consultant and trainer now for over 11 years, Darren has previously worked as the state (network) property manager with one of Australia’s most respected real estate brands – recruiting, training, implementing policies and procedures and managing 28 property managers in 18 regional offices over South Australia and the Northern Territory. In 2006 he wrote the national property management policies and procedures for the third largest rent roll in Australia.
Darren presents seminars around the country ranging in topic from; new business and fee justification scripts and dialogue, rent control and time management strategies, rent roll value and income maximisation, market fee updates, inspections, tenant selection, recruitment and correct interview technique plus many more ‘hot topic’ property management training sessions.
Darren’s Facebook page also has the largest following (over 15,000 fans) of any real estate company or identity in Australia and New Zealand!
Further, Darren has presented for the Real Estate Institutes in WA, SA, NT and TAS and has presented at the Leading Property Managers of Australia Forums (LPMA) from 2007 to 2016.
Darren has also trained for the Real Estate Institutes (SA/WA/NT/TAS and National), as well as Ray White (SA/NT), Raine and Horne National Conference (NSW), First National (SA/WA/VIC), The Professionals (SA/WA/QLD/NSW/VIC) and a number of independent groups and networks.
On an International Level
Internationally, Darren was an invited speaker at the New Zealand Residential Property Manager’s Conference(NZRPM) in 2008 (Rotorua) and 2009 (Wellington), and theProfessionals NZ Annual Conference in 2008 (Rotorua).
Further, Darren also presented at the Leading Property Managers of New Zealand Forums (LPMNZ) in 2011 and 2012.
Darren was also an invited speaker at the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers (FARPM) in Florida in 2009 and again in 2010.
Darren was also awarded the official title of ‘PME- Property Management Expert’. Darren is one of only 30 people awarded this title, and represents one of only four people awarded this title outside of the United States (the three other people being fellow Australian and Property Management experts Bob Walters, Tony Warren and Anne Warren)
Darren was also the keynote speaker at the National Association of Residential Property Managers Conference (NARPM- Atlanta Chapter) in Atlanta, Georgia, September 2011.
He also presented for the NARPM Texas Chapter in San Antonio, Texas, in June 2014, speaking on time and stress management keys to property managers and business owners.
Darren also returned to Texas and spoke to agents in San Antonio and Houston in November 2015, and will be speaking to agents in Virginia USA in February 2017, all on fee maximisation strategies.
Darren’s contribution to knowledge around the globe
Darren is a recognised expert nationally and internationally and has contributed various articles to printed and online publications including the ‘Property Management Journal’ (AUS), ‘The Residential Property Manager’ (AUS), ‘Leased’ (AUS) as well as ‘PM2’ (NZ), ‘Florida Association of Residential Property Managers’ Magazine (USA) and the ‘Canada Apartment Manager’ Magazine (Canada).
This is what agencies have said after attending Darren’s previous training seminars:
“Relates to property management day-to-day situations” Michelle Osmond- Property Manager, Maxpro Rated – WA 10/10
“Very relevant material” Alex Meneghello, Property Consultant- Pure Leasing Central – WA. Rated 9-10/10
“Fantastic, Informative!”Tracy Tomkinson, Property Manager- Sanctuary Real Estate – WA. Rated 10/10
“Clear, easy to follow” Daniel Carruthers, Property Manager- Logiudile Property Group – WA. Rated 10/10
“To the point! Easy to transfer to everyday use in office” Georgina Johnston, Senior Property Manager- One Residential – WA. Rated 10/10
“Thorough Presentation” Robert Harris, Senior Property Manager- Pure Leasing – WA. Rated 10/10
“Very educational, great learning tips” Laura Wardan, Property Manager- Raine and Horne Gladstone Park – VIC. Rated 10/10
“Clear and well spoken” Sergio Angilletta, BDM- Hudson Bond Real Estate – VIC. Rated 10/10
“Great Seminar! Everything discussed was what we were after!” Leisha Devlin, Property Manager- Finning First National – VIC. Rated 10/10
“New way of thinking about bringing in new business” Sarah Evans, Property Manager- Finning First National – VIC. Rated 10/10
“Overall presentation was easy to understand and to apply in everyday property management.” Stacey Kelegouris, Property Manager- Barry Plant Preston – VIC. Rated 10/10
“Clear, concise discussion- great examples!” Philippa Cheyne, Department Head, Metropole – VIC. Rated 9/10
About Deniz Yusuf
Deniz does not come from any academic background. He was a business owner in Nowra on the South Coast of NSW in the Shoalhaven district, just a few hours’ drive south of Sydney.
Deniz was a ‘fruito’ for most of his working life after he left high school. One lesson he learnt on the job is “There’s no emails in Fruit!” If a new coffee shop opened, Deniz had to call them or go and visit them to get the business. It is this mind set that has made him a successful coach in the BDM space.
Deniz believes the real estate industry has the same concept – it’s all about asking for the business and what experience you can give your clients. He says real estate is not just about collecting rent and charging a fee, but about what services and product you can provide your clients, and how much money you can save them by using you or your services. Deniz enjoyed being an agent and now loves showing others how they can succeed to.
Deniz now consults, trains, mentors and key-note presents to agents across Australia, New Zealand and the United States, through the Inspired Growth Training Program with BDM Coach. Deniz finds training agents to achieve the best possible outcome they can is very rewarding. “Seeing them achieve their goals or win awards they never thought they could, it inspires me to be an even better Coach. My goal is your future, as I inspire, I get inspired”.
Deniz strives at assessing real estate teams and finding the ‘blockage’ in an office that may be stopping them from achieving the new business numbers they desire. He says most of the time offices can be so close to getting it right, and it’s just a matter of tweaking a thing or two. After it is fixed, it is then about continued consulting and mentoring so they can become the best in their field.
The impressive line-up of clients that Deniz has consulted and presented with include the largest conferences in Australasia & Unites States: Realestate.com.au, The McGrath Group, Property Management Conference (Formally known as the Wealth Conference) PPM Group, First National PM Conference & State Regional training, Inspectrealestate Masterclass & Power On Seminars, LJ Hooker, Harcourts PM Conference, REIWA, REIV, REIQ, REISA through to the BDM Coach Two day Inspired Growth Conferences, as well as PM Grow Summit & NARPM chapter Key-Note presenting in the United States + many more.
His focus is now growing other people’s rent rolls, and mentoring agents to become market leaders in their area.
This is what agents have said after attending Deniz’s events:
“Best Conference attended, value for money, I’ll attend anything you do” Diane Baek, Director- DSB Property Management – QLD. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“I found the conference very informative, provided valuable information, feeling challenged & inspired to improve.” Claudine Church, BDM- @home Property Management Solutions – TAS. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Pushing our limits in our learning to becoming the best of the best!! “ Laura Levisohn, Director – MResidential – WA. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“All round was FANTASTIC” Jess Jones, Director- Jess Jones Real Estate – QLD. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Content was amazing & very engaging” Danielle Coady, Director- Element Property Services – ACT. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Great Speaker & very down to earth, very impressed” Jenny Wright, BDM- First National Tweed City – NSW. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Clean & Precise” Janet Reilly, BDM- LJ Hooker Toowoomba – QLD. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Always Informative, Inspiring and Encouraging” Melanie Matchett, BDM- LJ Hooker Sarina – QLD. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan.
“Informative, Passionate & Full of Information” Kelley Seaton, Director- Property Management HQ Bateau Bay – NSW. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Amazing value, cutting edge ideas” Olivia Knott, Director- Knott Just Rentals Victor Harbor – SA. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“No other training has compared” Claire Weggery, Director- HouseSmart Solutions Wellington – NZ. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Great content…Great Value” Julie Collins, Director- First National Toronto – NSW. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Extensive ideas backed by expertise & knowledge”Anita Genrich, Director- Orbit Property Brisbane – QLD. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan
“Extremely Motivating, Sensational insights from the Industries Best!” Shashana McNicol, BDM- Mack Hall – WA. Rated Outstanding Raving Fan