Take a QUICK TOUR of the Inject Growth Series Platform
December 2018 Promotion- NO Joining Fee.
Joining Fee of $999 WAIVED until/on Friday 21st December 2018- Join NOW!
When you subscribe you also become an IGT Inner Circle Member
Inject PM Growth and Nuts & Bolts Training Right Into Your Day
Deniz Yusuf and Darren Hunter offer a comprehensive business development, growth and property management teaching series delivered to you and your team on any device no matter where you’re located.
- Access the training recordings from our two extensive video libraries at your convenience.
- Pick and choose what you and your team want to attend as a group, or individually.
- Join at anytime.
- Great for team training/meeting content.
- Access our growing library of 40 (plus) PM growth and profitability training video sessions (over 30 hours of content) and 24 PM Nuts and Bolts training videos (over 14 hours of content).
- Access to our Fee Scripts to Overcome Objections Library, Audio Live Training Seminars, Facebook Marketing Training and Prospecting Letters and Forms Library.
- Pay AU$999 upfront to join and then AU$99 per month/team (in the same office location) for ongoing access to all member areas, resources and sessions…cancel at anytime with one month’s notice.
What type of teaching content can you expect?
- Be exposed to cutting edge PM growth strategies and quality property management training- accessed when you want.
- Get access to the best listing presentation training available anywhere!
- Learn effective property marketing technique using photos and video.
- Enjoy better and higher PM fees with new business, despite cheaper competitors.
- Overcome common fee discount requests with scripts and strategies that really work.
- Expand your profit margin by increasing and adding fees successfully with current clients.
- Learn how to use Facebook effectively to grow your brand and business and attract warm leads.
- Discover some of the best points of difference that agencies are using NOW to win new business with full fees.
- Know effective time control methods and strategies, overcome and avoid conflict and manage your stress better than ever.
- Manage repairs and maintenance more effectively, and know the risks you and your agency are exposed to with litigation.
- Know drug production warning signs and manage extreme safety situations.
- Learn from national and international PM growth experts and trainers.
We’ve put together a video library series that not only plugs you into some of the best and most effective teaching so you can grow your PM numbers, profit margin and business value, but we’re also connecting you with some of the best PM teaching on the planet.
You and your team can access any session directly to your desk on any device.
What can you expect from the INJECT GROWTH SERIES?
- Quick and easy sessions – Gain access to our growing library of training video recordings direct to your device, laptop or desktop computer.
- Specialist hot business development and growth topics – for anyone serious about PM growth.
- Comprehensive PM Nuts & Bolts training for you and your team to go to the next level in performance and efficiency.
- Great training material for meetings – You no longer have a problem trying to find good training content for your meetings as you can now just play a recording! Just cherry pick what you need and use it!
- Listen and learn on the go – Listen to the recordings in the car on your phone or when you’re out and about, and learn while you travel.
- Easy low price – Pay AU$999 upfront as a joining fee and then just AU$99 per month/team (in the same office location) for ongoing access to all member areas, resources and sessions until your cancellation request is received in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org (one month written notice is all that’s required).
- All of your staff can access for one membership price – One membership gives everyone in the same office/location access giving great savings and efficient use of staff time without having to travel to training.
- We are NOT recruiters – Our main focus is training your people. You can be confident and trust that your team is being trained by a company not involved with or focused on the recruitment of property managers.
- Cherry-pick what you need – We understand different sessions will be relevant to different staff according to their needs and experience. You pick and choose what’s right for you and your team.
- Who is it for? – Everyone who works in property management- BDM’s, Property Managers and Assistants, Senior Property Managers and Business Owners.
- What extra is being added? – New sessions and resources get added each month.
- Guest Presenters – we will have several national and international guest presenters that have contributed training.
No Contract- You can give 30 days notice at any time!
Meet YourTrainers and Hosts
Darren Hunter from darrenhunter.com is a national and international property management trainer, expert and leading industry authority in fees and overcoming fee discounting.
A consultant and trainer now for over 11 years, Darren has previously worked as the state (network) property manager with one of Australia’s most respected real estate brands – recruiting, training, implementing policies and procedures and managing 28 property managers in 18 regional offices over South Australia and the Northern Territory. In 2006 he wrote the national property management policies and procedures for the third largest rent roll in Australia.
Darren presents seminars around the country ranging in topic from; new business and fee justification scripts and dialogue, rent control and time management strategies, rent roll value and income maximisation, market fee updates, inspections, tenant selection, recruitment and correct interview technique plus many more ‘hot topic’ property management training sessions.
Darren’s Facebook page also has the largest following (over 15,000 fans) of any real estate company or identity in Australia and New Zealand! Further, Darren has presented for the Real Estate Institutes in WA, SA, NT and TAS and has presented at the Leading Property Managers of Australia Forums (LPMA) from 2007 to 2016.
Deniz does not come from any academic background. He was a business owner in Nowra on the South Coast of NSW in the Shoalhaven district, just a few hours’ drive south of Sydney. Deniz was a ‘fruito’ for most of his working life after he left high school. One lesson he learnt on the job is “There’s no emails in Fruit!” If a new coffee shop opened, Deniz had to call them or go and visit them to get the business. It is this mind set that has made him a successful coach in the BDM space.
Deniz believes the real estate industry has the same concept – it’s all about asking for the business and what experience you can give your clients. He says real estate is not just about collecting rent and charging a fee, but about what services and product you can provide your clients, and how much money you can save them by using you or your services. Deniz enjoyed being an agent and now loves showing others how they can succeed to.
Deniz now consults, trains, mentors and key-note presents to agents across Australia, New Zealand and the United States, through the Inspired Growth Training Program with BDM Coach. Deniz finds training agents to achieve the best possible outcome they can is very rewarding. “Seeing them achieve their goals or win awards they never thought they could, it inspires me to be an even better Coach. My goal is your future, as I inspire, I get inspired”.