Session One: What Could You ACHIEVE If You COULDN’T FAIL?
Glenn Twiddle – The Real Estate ‘Super-Coach’
Known as the ‘Super Coach’ in the real estate sales space, Glenn would rather be known as the ‘bogan from Ipswich QLD’ who wrote a book called ‘Punching Above Your Weight’!
Glenn Twiddle was asked one day ‘what would your goal be if you knew you could not fail?’ and he quite flippantly wrote down ‘to get Arnold Schwarzenegger to speak at my event’. He set a goal he could not get out of, and found all the excuses in the book why he couldn’t do it.
Now he enjoys playing poker with Arnold Schwarzenegger, has a drink with Sylvester Stallone and not only has he flown Arnold in to speak at his event, he also hosted the likes of Sir Richard Branson and other other BIG names.
In his session Glenn will deliver:
- Be inspired and motivated by Glenn’s story of struggle and inspirational success.
- HOW you can ‘stand out in a sea of sameness’ in your marketplace.
- Why wearing a ‘professional hat’ of invisibility plagues 95% of the industry and what you can do about it!
- Why adhering to ‘industry norms’ is a recipe for failure and disaster.
- Receive FIVE executable specific strategies you can apply tomorrow so you can stand out from the pack straight away and attract more leads and business.
Session Two: How to DOMINATE your MARKET with Ten Powerful Growth Strategies
Greg Watson – BDM/Director for Watson Real Estate – (Palmerston North, NZ)
Greg Watson is the MOST AWARDED property management professional in New Zealand and signs up to 30 new managements monthly (averaging 15). Greg’s company DOMINATES the local market in growth despite being the most expensive with their property management fees.
In this session Greg will teach you:
- The TOP TEN GROWTH strategies they leverage that deliver results.
- HOW to use Google Reviews and SEO and convert them into results.
- See examples of WHY their property marketing WINS new business and how you can do it too.
- HOW you can build a massive Tenant Database and use it to GROW.
- WHY you should have a deliberate AWARD APPLICATION strategy in your company, and HOW to place AWARD WINNING submissions.
- HOW to have a STRONG MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and use it to WIN BUSINESS.
- KNOW the MESSENGER RESPONSE STRATEGY from FACEBOOK and how to leverage it for LEADS.
- Plus MUCH MORE
Session Three: [The Success Serum] How to COACH a BDM for REAL RESULTS
Cathie Crampton – HEAD of Property Management – Harcourts International
Cathie has coached many BDMs and offices to PM GROWTH success. Currently overseeing 550 offices managing 80,000 properties across Australia and New Zealand and previously The Belle Property Group with 76 offices managing 11,000 properties, Cathie’s role is strategic to not only attaining strong net growth of overall properties, but also increasing the overall PM fee income of the Harcourts Group.
In this session, Cathie pulls out her strengths on how to effectively coach and manage a BDM to REAL results.
In Cathie’s session you’ll learn:
- How to measure performance with six different BUT essential KPIs.
- Know how to keep them FULLY accountable and discern the REAL from what’s not!
- Understand the proper format to run an effective one-on-one BDM meeting, to keep results growing.
- What they need to report back to management on a timely basis so you can see their TRUE RESULTS.
Session Four: The Seven Critical Steps to Position Your Rent Roll for Strong Growth
Rebecca Clow – Leadership and Growth Coach, Speaker and Mentor – bdbydesign.com.au (Perth WA)
Rebecca works with property management businesses full-time and specialises in structuring rent rolls so they can grow and flourish unhindered and avoid the nasty growing pains and problems when GROWTH is attained with right planning and preparation. So whether you’re starting a rent roll from scratch or want to GROW to the next level, this session is essential to attend.
In this session Rebecca will reveal:
- KNOW the real challenges, rewards and sacrifices you will face and pay to reach the next level.
- LEARN the essential habits you must form, the behaviour changes needed and stresses you will be challenged with so you can easily push through.
- What VISION and VALUES you need total CLARITY on to attain all the growth you need and want.
- The NASTY side to growth and the PAIN you’ll experience without right positioning.
- Why OUTSOURCING low-end day-to-day menial non-profit generating tasks is NO LONGER optional for you.
- HOW to create STRONG CUSTOMER LOYALTY and EXPERIENCE to generate consistent warm leads and continuous referrals.
- Why you need to be CRYSTAL CLEAR on your EXIT STRATEGY right from DAY ONE.
Session Five: How to Use the LATEST Facebook Messenger Ad Strategy to Reach your Prospective Clients
Kerry Fitzgibbon – Facebook Marketing Expert (Gold Coast QLD)
Kerry Fitzgibbon is one of the TOP TEN GLOBAL Facebook Marketing experts and returns to the stage to deliver even more Facebook Marketing magic! Kerry’s Facebook Ad budget spend is around $100,000 MONTHLY with her clients, and she is THE BEST Facebook expert you’ll see in 2018. In this session Kerry will have just returned FRESH from TWO TOP USA Facebook Marketing conferences and will reveal the latest and greatest in Facebook Marketing innovation that’s about to HIT Australia so you’ll hear it FIRST at the conference!
In this session Kerry will reveal:
- How to REACH MORE and TARGET BETTER your prospective clients using the recently released ‘Facebook Messenger’ Ad strategy.
- How to effectively Facebook Ad ‘re-target’ your prospective clients RIGHT AFTER they’ve visited your website, or even hit specific web pages.
- Learn the latest using ‘Facebook Live’ and ‘Video Ads’ and why these platforms continue to get the best results and reach your prospects.
Session Six: Panel – The BDM Heavyweights – GROWTH Success Keys
Panelists – Joe Iemma, Martina Berry, Dave Skow, Shawn Johnson
Our specially selected BDM panel takes the stage (all of whom sign at least 15 properties or more, per month). In this session we drill down into what delivers high success results where the name of the game is to bring on as many new, profitable managements as is possible.
Here are some of the questions that’ll be answered by our BDM panel:
- What is your best script that works for the fee objection ‘Can you match your fee with the other agent’ and ‘but the other agent will do it much cheaper, can you?’.
- What are their three best strategies that deliver 80% of their growth numbers each month?
- What are the three most effective points of difference they use to win business and beat cheaper competitors?
- How do they maintain full fees in the face of aggressive discounting by competitors?
Session Seven: [Deniz’ Story] Rejecting TOXIC – Embracing INSPIRATIONAL
Deniz Yusuf – PM Speaker, Trainer, Consultant and Coach
There won’t be a dry eye in the room as Deniz takes to the stage to bare his soul, become vulnerable and expose his painfully low moments to inspire you to new levels of courage, success and achievement.
Deniz will reveal how and why he failed in high school, how he nearly lost his eyesight in the first couple years as a trainer, his unique family challenges and the struggle of growing up in Australia with his Turkish cultural background and expectations.
If there ever was an ‘underdog’ story – this is it!
Session Eight: Twenty Effective BDM Tasks and KPIs for BIG GROWTH
Deniz Yusuf – PM Speaker, Trainer, Consultant and Coach
Deniz has coached dozens of real estate agencies to grow their BDMs into new business listing machines, and collectively were signing up 300 new properties a month under his training.
None of this is possible without correct accountability. If you’re thinking of creating a new BDM position or you want your current BDM to produce more, this session is a must to attend.
In this session Deniz will reveal:
- WHY having an effective BDM is no longer optional whether you’re a traditional real estate business or dedicated PM only business.
- TWENTY key monthly BDM tasks and aligned KPIs to generate more leads and sign-up more new business and dominate your marketplace.
- RECEIVE a monthly schedule for your BDMs to follow and keep accountable to.
- Understand how to keep your BDMs productive and effective as business listing machines to grow your rent roll and asset.
Session Nine: Dominate Digital
Steve Carroll – Director of Industry Relations, Realestate.com.au
Steve has always been at the forefront of the digital technology revolution. He has worked in online advertising with three of the world’s leading media companies in Australia and the UK.
A highly sought after presenter, Steve is adept at examining how consumers use technology to buy, sell and rent property. His presentation will cover how this impacts on today’s real estate industry and how property management can exploit digital disruption.
In this session Steve will reveal:
- How current technology usage trends impact on today’s real estate industry.
- How property management can exploit digital disruption.
- How to excel by understanding and not fearing the digital technology revolution.
Session Ten: How to GROW SUCCESSFULLY Through Buying Rent Rolls
Emma Slape – CEO Turner Real Estate (Adelaide SA)
Emma Slape is a big hitter on the Adelaide Real Estate scene as CEO for one of the most well respected real estate agencies in South Australia. Starting with 34 rental properties over 25 years ago, they have since acquired 14 rent rolls both large and small to become one of the largest portfolios in Adelaide with just under 2000 managed properties. With a team of twenty PM staff, 50% of whom have been with the agency for ten years or more, Emma Slape has a ton of experience to guide you should you be considering going down the path of acquisition.
In this candid session Emma will share with you:
- Why SMALL rent roll acquisitions of 10-20 properties can be just as rewarding and worthwhile as the BIG deals.
- Which rent rolls to BUY and which to AVOID – and why.
- What KEY MISTAKES they have made and what they learned from them so you can avoid the same pain and regret.
- Where you can SOURCE a rent roll that’s compatible with your business without paying the BIG MARKET rates.
- How you can RETAIN your new clients after purchase without the painful leaks and losses.
- Know how to PROTECT yourself against losses by properties being poached by staff.
- Know what newly acquired staff to RETAIN and who to OFFLOAD at settlement.
- Understand the CHECKLISTS you need to have in place and what to look for at DUE DILIGENCE.
Session Eleven: Become the Leading EXPERT and STAND-OUT From the Pack
Darren Hunter – PM Speaker, Trainer and Consultant
Many believe there’s no ‘silver bullet’ to stand out from your competitors and become the agent of choice in your market for prospective clients. Darren says THERE IS – and in this session he will show you how.
Darren gives you the number one marketing strategy he has used for 12 years as a national trainer and consultant that has built his profile from being a ‘small Adelaide trainer’ in 2005 to one of the leading national and international PM experts and authorities today.
In this session Darren will share:
- HOW being ‘useful’ on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram without any direct promotion will attract more new business.
- Be exposed to SIX different post styles across the social media platforms that will reach audiences effectively.
- Learn FIVE easy keys to write an effective article that’ll be seen and read by hundreds if not thousands of potential clients.
- Why using this strategy will result in more warm leads, fewer fee discount requests and why you won’t need to rely so much on SEO to attract new business leads.
Session Twelve: The TOP TEN BIGGEST Rent Roll Growth Business Blockages
Jason Rose – Head of Network Business Growth, LJH Corporate
Jason says; “Everyone wants to grow but they treat growth like it was ten years ago! They expect to grow 10-20 managements a month and wonder why they aren’t!”
Jason Rose headed up growth with one of the fastest growing rent rolls in QLD with Rental Express and then Little Real Estate, and is now the National Business Growth Coach for LJ Hooker Corporate working with franchisees to grow their PM businesses.
In this session Jason reveals the real honest reasons why rent rolls don’t grow (and won’t grow), so you can identify any blockages to skyrocket your PM business.
In this session Jason will expose:
- How to overcome lead generation and conversion problems, and get the new business flowing in.
- Why you need to put in place a plan for performance management, and how to do it.
- Understand why creating an effective difference in the market is simply NOT optional.
- Learn why electronic communication and media alone will hurt your ambitions to grow.
Session Thirteen: How to Sign-Up 800 Managements over 4 years with a PM Only Business
Dave Skow – Principal and BDM, Wagga Property Management (NSW)
If you’ve become stagnant and stuck with your rent roll growth and want to push through, or want to know how to effectively grow as a PM only business then Dave’s session is a must attend.
Dave Skow has only ever known strong consistent growth in his rent roll. Starting from scratch in January 2014 he has consistently signed up 200 managements a year, now with a net growth of 600 managements in a regional city of 70,000.
In Dave’s session this is what you can expect:
- How to BUILD a massive profile as the PM Specialist in your market, to influence prospective clients to want YOU as their property manager.
- Know the FIVE essential business types you must network with to generate strong consistent leads, and how to win their loyalty to refer you their clients.
- Why and how to recruit proactively for GROWTH before you hit the wall with workload and recruit reactively.
- How you and your BDM can remain focussed and not get side tracked with everyday issues, so you can keep bringing in consistent new business and not slow down.
Session Fourteen: ‘Get Real’ With a HEART and SOUL in Your Business
Nikole Horan and Kris Polkinghorne – Founders of ‘Get Real Conscious Impact’
Nikole and Kris head up ‘Get Real Conscious Impact’ and are on a mission with their charity organisation. By promoting exercise and nutrition to manage mental illness challenges their hope is to see fewer people reliant on daily medication to cope with the pressures of life.
Both Nikole and Kris have achieved huge goals they have set for themselves and have faced equally enormous challenges.
In this candid session they will share:
- What they have achieved from starting over a cup of coffee to now, gaining contracts with 36 hospitals nationally and internationally (NZ and Indonesia).
- Why you need to align your business with your community and charities and ensure your organisation has a real beating heart and soul.
- How you can get your ‘GET REAL’ on in your business and make an impact.
Session Fifteen: HOW to FUEL your DAY and CONQUER your STORMS
Andrew Morello – Winner of ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ and Head of Business Development at The Yellow Brick Road
Andrew was the first winner of the popular Reality TV Show ‘The Apprentice’ Australia and returns to the Inspired Growth Conference after being rated as one of the most outstanding and popular speakers from last year. Andrew brings back to the stage his success, passion and experience in real estate to unleash on the audience.
To drive MASSIVE growth, you need to have have HIGH-OCTANE energy to match and deal with the EVERYDAY challenges that want to HALT your GROWTH ENERGY.
In this opening session Andrew will unload:
- The MORNING HABITS, AFFIRMATIONS, RITUALS and STRUCTURE you need to ensure maximum success in each day and reach your goals.
- WHERE to find the nourishment you need to POWER your SUCCESS and deal with the daily challenges you have.
- WHAT are the HABITS you must create in your workspace to stay MOTIVATED and CONSISTENT.
- WHO must you surround yourself with that will give you a smile and right perspective and INFECT you with their ENERGY and DRIVE.
- What are the secrets and strategies highly driven people live in order to draw strength from the everyday challenges and storms in their life?
- How to face and deal with LIFE CHALLENGES that want to break and hurt you.
Cancellation and Refund Policy – All refunds will incur a $110 administration fee per ticket. Refunds will only be accepted if claimed more than 14 days prior to the event date. Any late cancellations may be rejected or be subject to additional fees as it limits the number of tickets that we can offer overall. Please contact email@example.com if you need further clarification. Tickets are transferable but must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.