How much new business could you be missing out on…and you didn’t even know about it?
The experience of the prospective owner from their very first phone inquiry is a very important one.
They will think that your overall service and business quality is the same as that very first contact!
We must get this first new business process right with prospective owners that contact your business!
If you don’t, what do you stand to lose? Sure, you might say we will just go and sign someone else up.
Let’s take a look at this for a minute.
Each new management will likely bring in (for example) $2000 in fee income per year (or more) to your business. Let’s say you keep that management for 4 years. That’s $8000 worth of revenue! What expenses will that cover for you? A few things, right?
Then what if your agency (if you do real estate sales) sells the property on behalf of the property owner- what’s that worth in sales commission to your agency? $5,000? $10,000? More?
What if the property management business is sold instead? What is that management worth to sell to another agency? $3,000? $5,000?
You’re getting the idea!
You stand to lose a lot of money if your new business handling contact process isn’t geared and trained to get that first prospective owner experience right.
Our Mystery Shop My Business comprehensive examination and report of your new business inquiry process could become one of the most profitable you’ll undertake in property management!
If you’d like us to ‘Mystery Shop My Business’, here’s what we’ll do:
- Contact your office by phone (sshh- please don’t tell your staff they are going to be ‘mystery shopped’)
- Document our conversation and overall experience as the call is managed by frontline staff to the person assigned to take the new business inquiry. How smooth and easy was this process?
- RATE your ‘assigned person’ on their ability to service our needs, answer our questions and increase the desirability to want to use your service. How effective was it?
- RECORD response times, call back and transfer times and overall length of time from our first contact to the completion of our new business inquiry.
- RESEARCH your Social Media presence, your property management website information, your online trust strength and your overall property management ‘message’ for new business.
- We will deliver our comprehensive report via a recorded live Zoom video meeting where we will not only reveal our findings in-depth but what you need to do to ensure every prospective owner has the best new business experience.
- We will email you the comprehensive PDF report and video delivery recording so you can go back over our findings and what you need to do to take your new business inquiry process to a whole new WINNING level.
- We can also take a look at your fee structure and advise on areas of opportunity to make more fee revenue.
BONUS– We’ll also include in our price a recorded video training session from Deniz Yusuf and Michael Sanz on HOW to overcome that dreaded phone call inquiry objection “I just want to know what your fees are” (recorded video training session worth $1,650).
Please contact us to discuss your needs and get a quote.